TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please make sure you’ve read our Terms & Conditions before joining the competition.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Keune Hairstylist Awards '22/'23
The following Rules and Representations apply for participation in the Keune Hairstylist Awards ‘22/’23 (the “Competition”). The Competition is organized by Keune Haircosmetics B.V. together with its affiliates, business partners and its advertising or promotional agencies (hereinafter jointly referred to as “Keune”). By participating in the Competition, you (also referred to as “Participant”) agree to these Rules and Representations:
- All hair stylists from age 16 and up can participate in the Competition.
- Entries can be submitted between August 30 and January 31st, 2023.
- Entries that are submitted after January 31st, 2023, will not be considered or judged.
- You can only use Keune products for making your creation.
- Models used in the Competition must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- There are no gender specific limitations to the model that can be used by the Participant.
- Make sure your photo-or videographer and your model has given written(!) consent for you to use thephotos and/or video material in your entry. Please also see paragraph 20
- It is not allowed to use creations of other hair stylists.
- You can participate only once per category. You can, however, enter as many categories as you want.
- Delivery specifications pictures: .png or .jpg in high resolution (minimum of 300 dpi). Use vertical layout and deliver the picture in full color.
- Pictures can be head to toe but the focus needs to be on the hair, especially in terms of lighting and pose.
- The decision of the jury is final. No correspondence will be entered into this decision. Participants are not entitled to any (legal) recourse against Keune in connection with the Competition and/or any decision of Keune related to the Competition.
- Each category will have one global winner.
- Keune reserves the right to cancel or close the Competition at any time and/or to amend or change the Rules and Representations at any time.
- The Rules and Representations are governed by the laws of the Netherlands. Any claims, disputes and actions in connection with these terms and conditions will be submitted to the district court in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Each Participant expressly consents to the following representations:
- I give permission to Keune to publish and/or reproduce and/or otherwise use the photos and/or video material submitted by me to Keune in connection with the Competition, in any medium, either in print or electronic form, which may include (third party) websites and social media.
- I unconditionally and irrevocably waive all my rights with regard to the publication and/or reproduction and/or any other use of this photo and/or video material towards Keune.
- I understand and agree that I will not be entitled to any reimbursement or compensation in connection with the use of the photo and/or video material.
- Keune (or any third party engaged by it) may retouch the photo and/or video material, apply special video effects or make other changes to the material as it sees fit.
- I will not object to or prohibit the publication of the photo and/or video material in the press.
- Insofar as necessary, I consent to (i) process my personal data as submitted by me in connection with my registration and/or participation in the Competition through keunehairstylistawards.com; (ii) sharing my personal data with affiliates of Keune Haircosmetics B.V. and/or business partners and/or advertising and promotional agencies engaged by Keune in connection with the Competition; (iii) the use of my name in connection with the photo and/or video material and (iv) the use of my name to communicate the results of my participation in the Competition.
- I explicitly guarantee that (a) the creator of the photo and/or video material (the photographer/videographer) and (b) the model(s) visible on the photo and/or video material fully and unconditionally consent to (i) the provision of the photo and/or video material and the personal data of the creator(s) and model(s) to Keune, its affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies engaged by Keune and/or (ii) the publication, reproduction, change and use of the photo and/or video material and the personal data of the model(s) as set out in these terms and conditions. Upon Keune’s first request I will provide a written statement from the creator(s) and model(s) evidencing this. In addition, Keune may contact the creator(s) and model(s) directly to check this. For your convenience you can find a template release form on the bottom of this page to obtain consent of the creator(s) and model(s). Please note that this is a template and that it is your own responsibility to ensure that the template complies with the laws and regulations applicable in your country.