TERMOS E CONDIÇÕES
Por favor, certifique-se de ter lido nossos Termos e Condições antes de participar da competição.
TERMOS E CONDIÇÕES
for the ‘Keune Hairstylist Awards - The Crowd Magnet’
This promotion is organized by:
Keune Haircosmetics B.V. (“Keune”)
3762 EA SOEST
In case of queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
By taking part in the Keune Hairstylist Awards the Crowed Magnet (the “Contest”), the participant fully accepts the following terms and conditions (the “Conditions’):
- Keune offers participants the opportunity to win a Limited Edition Keune X Stieglitz gift box.
- The Contest is open worldwide to participants over the age of 16 years.
- Employees of Keune and their family members and anyone otherwise involved in the organization of the Contest are excluded from participation in the Contest.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase required to participate in the Contest.
- Participants can enter the contest between 07/02/2023 + 00:00> and <02/03/2023 + 23:59. Contributions after this period will not be permitted.
- Participants can participate in the contest as follows: Vote on your favorite creation for a chance to win a Keune x Stieglitx gift box. Once voted, the participant can fill in their email address to make a chance to win a Limited Edition Keune X Stieglitz gift box. The participant can only vote once.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Keune will choose 1 winner in total and the winner will receive a Limited Edition Keune X Stieglitz gift box.
- The winner will be contacted by Keune via a private email and requested to personally contact Keune via firstname.lastname@example.org in order to confirm acceptance of the prize and to provide contact details. In order to receive the prize, the winner must follow the instructions from Keune. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not provide the confirmation within one month upon Keune’s Email, Keune reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and Keune may select a new winner.
- The value of the prize is about €105. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Keune reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner agrees that, by participating in the Contest, Keune may use (1) OPTIONAL a the winner’s name, in any manner and in any medium for its promotional purposes without additional approval or compensation being required, including posting in a winner’s list, Instagram post and/or Instagram stories.
- By entering the Contest each participant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Keune, its legal representatives, respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the Contest or the acceptance of the prize.
- Any personal data that participants provide in connection with the Contest will be saved by Keune. Keune is entitled to disclose any personal data to third parties involved in the contest, in order to provide a winner with a prize. Please also check our privacy statement on our website: https://www.keune.com/privacy-cookie-statement/
- Participation is only permitted if these Conditions are fulfilled. Computer-aided entries for participation are not permitted. Multiple participation is not permitted. Keune, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these Conditions, in case of fraud suspicion or in case the participant does not meet the Conditions. Keune’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the Contest will be binding and final and shall not be subject to review or appeal.
- Keune reserves its right to cancel the Contest at any times or change the provisions of the Conditions at its sole discretion and such change shall have immediately effect upon the publication thereof.
- The Contest is governed by Dutch law. Any dispute that may arise will be subject to the competent court of Utrecht, the Netherlands.