RULES & REGULATIONS
The Keune Hairstylist Awards 2021
- All Keune Hairstylists from age 16 and up can participate in the competition.
- Entries can be submitted between August 2 and October 10, 2021.
- Entries that are submitted after October 10, 2021, will not be considered or judged.
- You can only use Keune products for making your creation.
- Models used in the competition must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- If your country is in lockdown, mannequin head submissions are allowed.
- There are no gender specific limitations to the model that can be used by the participant.
- Make sure your model has given written(!) consent for you to use their picture in your entry. During the application, you will be required to tick a box confirming consent, that they (and you) assign their (your) intellectual property rights related to the picture to Keune Haircosmetics, and that their image may be used in a variety of marketing materials.
- It is not allowed to use creations of other Hairstylists.
- You can participate only once per category. You can, however, enter as many categories as you want.
- Delivery specifications pictures: .png or .jpg in high resolution. Use vertical layout and deliver the picture in full color.
- Pictures can be head to toe but the focus needs to be on the hair, especially in terms of lighting and pose.
- The decision of the jury is final. No correspondence will be entered into this decision. Participants are not entitled to legal redress.
- Each category will have one global winner.
- By filling out the application form, you agree with our rules and regulations
- Keune Haircosmetics reserves the right to close the competition at any time and/or to amend or change the above mentioned rules and regulations.